Winning Artists Create Safety Messages for the South Hook LNG Calendar

14th January 2014, Milford Haven, Wales, UK

The new South Hook LNG Calendar for 2014 features a variety of safety posters and pictures created by our County’s local school children under the theme of ’Staying Safe’.

South Hook LNG’s top priority is safety and through this calendar, the Company has engaged with schools across Pembrokeshire, encouraging young people to think about safety in a variety of contexts from the home environment to the beach and even on the Internet.   South Hook LNG would like to thank all the schools and students who took part in the competition. The winning entries have assisted in producing a colourful and engaging calendar with important safety messages.

A presentation at the Torch Theatre in Milford Haven saw the young artists presented with their winning prizes, as well as an IPad for their school.

-Ends-

Notes to Editor:

South Hook LNG is one of Europe’s largest Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Terminals.  It has a processing capacity of 15.6 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) and is capable of delivering up to 21 billion cubic metres (bcm) per annum of gas into the National Transmission System (NTS) – equivalent to around 20% of current UK natural gas needs. South Hook LNG’s shareholders are Qatar Petroleum International, ExxonMobil and Total.

For further information contact: Mariam Dalziel, Public Relations Manager

Tel: 01437 782202

Email: mdalziel@southhooklng.com

Website: www.southhooklng.com

You may also be interested in…