Our Community Liason Group
Our Community Liaison Group is another way in which we are able to share important information with our neighbours, as well as for our neighbours to be able to share their views with us.
The group is made up of elected representatives of the community who meet South Hook LNG Senior Management every quarter to share relevant information and feedback from the wider communities or organisations that they represent.
Topics discussed include relevant updates on recent, current and future activity at the Terminal.
Your CLG representative will be happy to hear any questions or comments that you may have, with a view to bringing your comments to the next meeting. Copies of the minutes of each meeting are held by your representative, for onward discussion and liaison with the community.
Your representatives and members of the current South Hook LNG Community Liaison Group are:
- Pembrokeshire County Councillor - St Ishmaels ward
- Mayor of Milford Haven
- Milford Haven Town Council representative - Hubberston ward
- Milford Haven Town Council representative - Hakin ward
- Community Council representative - Herbrandston village
- Community Council representative - Angle village
- Representative from Natural Resources Wales (NRW)