Supporting our Community
The South Hook LNG Community Fund, in partnership with Pembrokeshire Association of Voluntary Services (PAVS)
The aim of the South Hook LNG Community Fund is to support Pembrokeshire communities through financial assistance. Applications are considered by a panel of SHLNG staff, with the support of PAVS, on a quarterly basis.
The South Hook LNG Community Fund aims to support:
- Projects or initiatives that support communities in Pembrokeshire
- Projects or initiatives that support the areas of safety, environment, education and wellbeing
- Projects or initiatives that have a long-term sustainable benefit for the community
- Projects or initiatives that demonstrate an element of match funding (pooled resources, shared use of premises, reuse/recycle where appropriate)
- Projects or initiatives that encourage community volunteering
Apply for Support
To apply to the Community Fund and for more information regarding the criteria, contact Pembrokeshire Association of Voluntary Services (PAVS):
Telephone: 01437 769 422
A standard Application Form and additional guidance information will be made available.
South Hook LNG is proud to be a member of the local community and has supported a wide range of community projects over the years. These include safety campaigns and biodiversity projects, and the support of local schools and youth projects.
Our Staff in the Community
In addition to the Community Fund, South Hook LNG continues to support community groups across the County through a staff volunteering Community Day. We hope to bring about long-term sustainable and measurable benefits to the communities of Pembrokeshire through the engagement of our people, with local community projects.
This support extends to individual staff volunteering and fundraising activities, assisting our people in projects that matter to them.
Raffle Prizes for Fundraising events and activities
Applications are welcome for raffle prizes that may support the fundraising efforts of local community groups. More details can be found here.