The CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) Coordinator will be responsible for the technical administration and act as the main custodian for the Plant Maintenance system (SAP PM), ensuring it is fully utilised throughout the Terminal.
Working closely with both Maintenance Planning and Maintenance Execution, you will be responsible for evaluating CMMS (SAP) system performance, recommending enhancements and performing data management to provide valuable information to various stakeholders. You will therefore need to fully understand the stakeholders' needs and the business objectives, in order to implement appropriate data analysis and translate the business requirements into technical solutions for implementation.
Key duties will include:
- Govern SAP PM Master Data based on business process requirement and in coordination with business team (Maintenance, Technical services and supply, etc.) in terms of: “Create/Change/Delete” Functional Locations, Equipment, Bill of Materials, Task Lists, Maintenance Items and Maintenance Plans, etc.”
- Develop SAP PM Master Data load sheets as per structure templates, perform data QA/QC and mass upload data into SAP using data transfer transactions
- Perform PM plans schedule and changes, as required and agreed with maintenance to improve the scheduling and assure work load balance, better staff utilization and minimum equipment interruptions
- Process Preventive maintenance change request PMCRs, in coordination with Reliability team
- Develop audit process on maintenance data and document procedures for data analysis
- Monitor the system utilisation and perform regular quality/integrity audits on all master and transactional data and issue quality report with all inconsistencies concerns. Communicate findings to management and data owners and recommend actions for improvements
- Identify data quality gaps and develop processes and governances to assure continuous improvement in maintenance data
- Propose and implement solutions in SAP PM to maintain data integrity in the system and provide a platform for reliable reporting process
- Recommend functional system enhancements or configurations as per business needs, develop implementation plans and liaise with Qatargas support for implementation and functional testing in SAP PM for QA/QC and validate alignment with the initial requirements against test scenarios documents
- Work as CMMS super user and provide guidance and functional support to all SAP PM end users on functionalities and proper use of all features to support the business process
- Conduct regular refreshing SAP familiarisation/training sessions to all Operations Group and assure all new users have got training before granting access
- Develop guideline procedures and instructions for the users to follow for all transactions in use, including quality inputs mandates
- Develop ad hoc reports as per requests from various parties within the organisation with respect to Asset Register, PM Plans, Work Orders, Notifications, etc.Issue the weekly/monthly maintenance KPIs reports, following the approved KPIs, provide detailed analysis of the improvements or declines and highlight any concerns that are visible through the data analysis
To be considered for this position, you will have significant CMMS experience, ideally within the oil and gas industry and preferably with SAP PM Certification. You should have a strong understanding of the integration for SAP modules like MM (Material Management) and Finance which have a strong relationship to PM. With significant knowledge of data quality measurement methodologies, reporting tools, data analysis, trending and graphical representation, you should also have an awareness of the maintenance business process, maintenance data profiles and interfaces with other business processes. A good understanding of maintenance strategies and their development would be advantageous.
Closing date for applications is Monday 24th June 2019